We believe a life near the water deserves a pair of sunglasses to protect our eyes from long days, weeks, months, and years spent in the sun. The Apalach 580G Polarized Sunglasses from Costa not only protect our eyes, they also look good while they're at it. Made with glass lenses to provide excellent clarity and a lightweight acetate frame, you might even forget these stylish sunglasses are on your face.
A larger lens front designed for those who prefer to cover a greater portion of the face.
Nose Bridge: High Bridge Fit
Offers a more secure and comfortable fit for those with a high nose bridge and lower cheekbones. A good choice if the bridge of your nose is above the level of your pupils.
- Casual sunglasses for long days on the beach near the water
- Glass frames resist scratches and provide superior clarity.
- Trendy shape pairs with board shorts and flip-flops
- Different lenses to pair with your specific activity
- Part of the Del Mar Collection to celebrate life near water
Lens 580G (Glass)
Frame Dimensions: (lens/bridge/temple) 59.6 / 18 / 145mm
Manufacturer Warranty lifetime
A large lens front designed to fit those with a wide head.
6 Base Curve - Medium Coverage
Frames with medium-coverage and wrap that value style but still perform.
Costa 580® lenses
Costa 580® lenses were designed by in-house light spectrum experts to enhance colors because standard sunglass lenses fell short. The lens' multipatented technology
manages light by:
- Absorbing Harmful High-Energy Blue Light (HEV)
- Enhancing Reds, Greens, and Blues
- Filtering Out Harsh Yellow